Yeshiva University High Schools

The educational mission of The Yeshiva University High Schools is to teach and perpetuate the values of Torah Umadda. The Marsha Stern Talmudical Academy (MSTA)/Yeshiva University High School for Boys and the Samuel H. Wang High School for Girls are dedicated to preparing our students for adulthood both as broadly educated, intellectually curious, and caring members of general society and as knowledgeable and committed Jews. The YU High Schools provide a challenging academic program of general and Jewish studies in an atmosphere that encourages adherence to the traditional ideals and practices of Modern Orthodox observance.

The Marsha Stern Talmudical Academy/Yeshiva University High School for Boys is located on the University’s Wilf Campus in Washington Heights. MSTA draws its 280 students from the greater New York metropolitan area. About 90 percent of students commute from the five boroughs of New York City and its suburbs. The other 10 percent, from the US, Canada, Europe, Asia, and Israel, live in a campus dormitory.

The Samuel H. Wang High School for Girls is located in the Holliswood section of Queens, NY. The student body of about 275 young women in grades 9-12 comes from the tri-state area, but represents a cultural diversity of young women from the US, Russia, Iran and Israel.

 

Yeshiva University High School for Boys
The Marsha Stern Talmudical Academy
2540 Amsterdam Avenue • New York, NY 10033
phone (212) 960-5337 • fax (212) 960-0027 • info@yuhsb.org
Yeshiva University High School for Girls
Samuel H. Wang High School
86-86 Palo Alto Street
Holliswood, NY 11423
718-479-8550
info@yuhsg.org

 

Board of Trustees
Miriam Goldberg , Chair

Hillel Davis Felix L. Glaubach
Alan E. Goldberg Michael G. Jesselson
E. Samuel Klibanoff Rama Koslowe
Eliot Lauer David B. Schwartz




 

Technology by The Berman Group